[CQ-Contest] *Update* - UK/EI DX Contest (SSB) : 23/24th October

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf.1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:01:00 EDT 2021

The UK/EI DX SSB Contest takes place next weekend and we look forward to the improving conditions hopefully continuing the trend of increasing activity over the last couple of years.

There is still lots of time to set up teams. All that is needed is an agreed name which will be entered during the upload process - no need to register before the contest. Please ensure all team members use the same name exactly..! Hopefully there will be no clashes providing everyone chooses something unusual/unique..;-)

The language pages have been expanded and improved with help from real hams, not Google Translate! Thanks to all involved. There is also further details of the awards with links on the Home page. Log submission deadline is 24 hours after the end of the contest (1200z Monday 25th) shortly after which provisional results will appear on the website.

We look forward to hearing you in the contest..

73,
UKEICC

https://www.ukeicc.com/dx-contest-rules.php <https://www.ukeicc.com/dx-contest-rules.php>