[CQ-Contest] Triplexer & Stacked Triband Antennas

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Thu Oct 28 14:15:49 EDT 2021

Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate it.

My question was poorly worded, in that I was seeking input on anyone's
experience in transmitting two high power signals on different bands at
the same time through a StackMatch, Not the performance of the
triplexer. I know the triplexer design is solid.

I did receive some info specific to the StackMatch.

Thanks again es 73,

Joel W5ZN