[CQ-Contest] PLAQUES & DIPLOMAS OF THE 1° EUDX CONTEST

IK6QON Francesco ik6qon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:40:28 EDT 2021

Dear hams,
finally the diplomas and the plaques of the EUDX Contest first edition are
ready.
This first edition, despite the concomitance of other events, was truly a
success.
We received 1645 logs and more than 2000 stations participated … not bad
for a first time.
I’m editing some multipliers due some reports that I received.
I take this opportunity to ask all of you, each for their respective Eu
countries a feedback on multipliers.
The diplomas have been sent today and we’ll soon be shipping the plaques.

73’s

Francesco IK6QON

In the link below some pics
https://eudxcc.altervista.org/plaques-award-of-the-1-eudx-contest/