[CQ-Contest] SAC CW 18-19th September

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Tue Sep 14 14:03:40 EDT 2021

>> (DX can work everybody, not only Scandinavian stations).

If SAC should be changed to that, I will no longer participate. And then you should change other contests as well, especially the contests where e.g. a DXCC count extra og the like.

Here are some examples:

Russian District Award Contest - you can only work UA stations
All Asian - you can only work Asian against non-Asian stations
IPARC contest - only IPA member counts as multiplier
ARRLs contests - you can only either work US / VE stations or they count as multiplier only
REF Contest - only DXCC = F and their overseas DXCC counts for multiplier
ES Open HF Champion - only ES counts as multiplier

I guess I could fine more contests almost with the same rules as SAC.

CU down the log, I will be QRV as OZ0J SOHP.

73 Joe, OZ0J