[CQ-Contest] SAC CW 18-19th September

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 21:00:40 EDT 2021

Paolo,

Respectfully, I strongly disagree.

One of the unique aspects of SAC is “Scandinavia works the World / the World works only Scandinavia”.  I see no good reason to ask the SAC committee to even consider changing that.

Now, if they choose to sponsor another contest, and that one being a Worldwide “everyone works everyone” affair, I’m all for that... though I don’t see why we NEED another WW contest.  But that’s another story entirely.

In short...  It ain’t broke.  Don’t fix it.

73