[CQ-Contest] Wireless keyboards and RFI

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:41:38 EDT 2021

 Thanks to all for the info on wireless keyboards. I actually solved my
keyboard problem last evening by finding a Dell keyboard using a PS/2
connection at Goodwill yesterday. The problematic keyboard used a USB
connection.  Ran the cord through a rectangular torrid for a few turns and
that seems to solve everything.  I love easy and cheap solutions like that!

73 John AF5CC