[CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 11:12:16 EST 2022

The chair you have chosen is okay, but the arms are fixed and won't fold
up. That may be fine in your situation. There are similar chairs with
folding arms that others may want to consider. I have a Bayside chair. I
see the price has really skyrocketed since I bought mine 2 years ago.

73,
Steve, N2IC