[CQ-Contest] Contest Burnout

w1rm at comcast.net w1rm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 17:38:26 EST 2022

Interesting idea Dave and I thank you for it.  One reason I gave up on the
CQ DX Marathon was it was a year-long event.  Twice (perhaps 3 times) I came
in second on CW only and never got so much as an acknowledgment.  I gave up.
Year-long events are not to my liking.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1RM at Comcast.net