[CQ-Contest] What the world's smartest AI chatbot thinks about contest clubs

dimitri cosson dimitri.cosson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:43:25 EST 2022

Hi John,

Not too bad for this AI, but it seems that "robots" don't know the famous question: who was there first, the egg or the hen?

<<<These clubs have a strong presence in the amateur radio contesting community and have a reputation for producing top-performing operators.>>>

I'm not sure that's really how it works... It should have said " top performing operators join well-know contest clubs"

73, Dimitri F4DSK