[CQ-Contest] What the world's smartest AI chatbot thinks about contest clubs

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 09:01:32 EST 2022

Hi, Dimitri - PVRC has been around since 1947 and we have a mix of both - hens and eggs. Some of the contesting giants in the early days started PVRC and many of today's top operators learned from them - the goal is to continue to pass it on. I think the same is true in FRC, YCCC, etc.
There are actually four things: hens/roosters, rooster-peditions, chicks and eggs. PVRC has won US Sweepstakes for the last 10 years or so by having a few roosters and lots of chicks, since there is no upper limit on the number of operators in our club category!
 But, in DX contests we don't have as many roosters or rooster-peditions that FRC and YCCC, so we don't win DX contest club competitions.

73 John K3TN