[CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:12:24 EST 2022

That is true. The unintended consequences of this rule change may be that
the LP,  QRP and wire antenna stations who don't like to S&P will disappear
in frustration. Then the internet CQers will just work other internet
CQers. Finding and working the small stations are what makes the difference
in your score (of that's what motivates you).

reply to: K1EP at arrl.net