[CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:10:07 EST 2022

You can buy fixed "reading" glasses in various magnifications - 1.5, 2,
2.5 etc - in drugstores.  You just need to figure out what your usual
distance from your screen is, and then test to find the magnification
that works best for you at that distance.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.