[CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

Barry W2UP w2up.co at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:40:41 EST 2022

Assuming you don't have significant astigmatism (cylinder) and the sphere
is about the same in both eyes, you should be able to pick them up at a
drug store.

Focal length (cm.) = 1/lens power (diopters).

Examples:
If you are 20/20 without glasses, +1.25 readers should work.
If your distance Rx is +2.00, then get +3.25
If your distance Rx is -1.25, then you don't need any.  Etc.

Barry W2UP, MD (retired ophthalmologist)