[CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Feb 18 12:44:54 EST 2022

GA Jukka,

Yes, I hadn't thought of polarization or even a "blue light" filter.  I wonder if that's a thing for contesting?
I don't recall seeing the original post Gary is referring to, but as we all age, I suppose someone out there
in CQ-CONTEST land will certainly be able to advise us!

CU this weekend from "New Brunswick"....I'll be SB 15m HP

Mike VE9AA "NB"

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB