[CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:55:31 EST 2022

I know how FT8 works (I've studied Joe's papers and researched the
principles) and I would have no intention of making anything else work
like FT8 does.  It's simply too restrictive, particularly for
contesting.  But the signal processing behind FT8 is applicable to
several different communication formats.  If you really knew how FT8
works you'd understand that.

Dave  AB7E