[CQ-Contest] Mode-X

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:56:42 EST 2022

It sounds like a universal digital mode that can be translated into CW,
RTTY, PHONE or even Video at the RX end. It can also carry machine
commands to initiate remote printer and print instant QSL cards,
automatically generate and send spot to all the spotting networks. Spots
themselves can carry a code that will tune radios with proper software
to the required frequency and initiate exchange with the originator.
GREAT! And what do we need radio for? With the recent allowance of self
spotting and extensive use of Internet in contests  by ARRL, all
contesting should slide into internet and abandon ancient radio waves
media.   Sounds like there is no place in this scenario for human being.
END OF HOBBY!

73, Igor UA9CDC