[CQ-Contest] Mode-X

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 01:49:13 EST 2022

I never suggested any of those things, and they are all totally
superfluous to my proposal.  It is an old and completely bogus debating
technique to extrapolate somebody's position to the ridiculous, like you
are doing now.

By the way what you are describing is basically FT8 carried to an
extreme ... and what I have been proposing is the result of me trying to
arrive at something that is different enough from FT8 that it would be a
desirable contesting mode.

Dave   AB7E