[CQ-Contest] IARU Radiosport

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Jul 3 15:11:00 EDT 2022

Thats also was gonna be the second thought.

Wouldn't it be neat for those of us not skilled enough,  OR maybe have
the skills, but not the time to enter in all the various contests to
qualify for a spot if they allowed us non WRTC Teams, to still outside
the official competition, to still form teams and compete anyway with
all the exact same rules?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET