[CQ-Contest] IARU Radiosport

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 04:45:48 EDT 2022

In 2018 (and I suspect previously), they prohibited SO2R. They also prohibited any use of a subreceiver or panadapters on any but the two active bands.

Given the amount of stuff the competitors have to bring and the need for a referee to hear everything. I expect the 2023 rules to be similar.

I can't imagine trying to bring two SO2R stations to Italy!

73,

Mark. KD4D