[CQ-Contest] IARU Radiosport

Paul Bourque pbourque at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:42:30 EDT 2022

The addition of Multi 2 to the IARU HF World Radiosport Championship event
was intended to allow any teams wishing to “practice” competing in WRTC.
This was they wouldn’t have to enter as check logs.

Though the scoring is a bit different, the teams entering as M2 could still
submit logs in the IARU event, while operating under the same conditions as
WRTC.

This is a true multi 2 category. 2 SO2R operating positions would go
against the intent of the creation of the category.

Paul N1SFE