[CQ-Contest] Fwd: ARRL Digital Contest log help

David Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:58:06 EDT 2022

  I also used WSJT-X for the contest.  After the contest, I opened a new
ARRL-DIGI log in N1MM Logger and imported the ADI.  Then do
N1MM/tools/rescore current contest, and it will do all the
distance-based scoring for you, so you can submit your score to 3830.
Then, create a Cabrillo file.  The ARRL robot accepted mine on the first
shot.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL