[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2022 - multiplier list of HQ stations

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 08:11:51 EDT 2022

You still have to locate and actually work the stations.  And there is no guarantee that what the list shows is accurate or up to date.

So even if you anticipate what will be sent, be it from a list or from your own experience, you STILL have to copy what is sent.  Therefore, no crutch.

73, Ron W3WN