[CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:11:09 EST 2022

You're misunderstanding my point, guys.  I have no quarrel with people
who choose not to use spots. What I was arguing is that for those who
choose to use and make spots, there's an easy way to increase the
availability of SSB spots.  That's all.

73, Pete N4ZR

web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite