[CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 11:26:47 EST 2022

The issue affects more than people chasing spots. I don't use spots, but occasionally find some good stuff that hasn't been spotted. (Or at least I suspect it has not been spotted). From my small Florida condo station I can often work that stuff. If it's been spotted and has a packet pileup, I'm not going to break through the spot chaser pileup.
Unless maybe it's a ZF on 80 or 160.

73  -  Jim   K8MR