[CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Tue Mar 15 02:33:14 EDT 2022

Other idea is exchange
59(9) 2402
and submitting either checklog or no log.
The operator on the other side - whose opinions and positions are unknown - won't get penalized when going with "log what was sent" - and can insert 2402 in recvd exchange field of software expecting a number.
No boycott, but a message when intendend to do so.
And no - real world atrocities are too big and overwhelming to claim hamradio as being the untouched bubble of friendliness. Business as usual doesn't feel too good simply when thinking about the dimension of the fate of Ukranians and Ukrainian hams.
73, Chris DL8MBS

-----Original-Nachricht-----