[CQ-Contest] Odp: Russian DX Contest

SQ6MS Maciek sq6ms at o2.pl
Tue Mar 15 04:30:32 EDT 2022

Stan of course you can do whatever you want to do with you spare time. I have nothing against Russian HAM`s and i think many of them are just not informed well about what is going on. I feel sorry for them because satying under rule of such leaders that they have now will not make their life better in any aspect. Anyway in Poland many people probably will have not much time to participate the Russian DX, since we have to help and organize help for over 1,6M Ukrainan refugees (mostly women and children) now in Poland... Other EU countries are affected as well.   We might think that this does not affect us because this hobby is not about politics, but unfortunately it has a great impact on us as well. There are far more important things in life than contesting or having fun with the radio.  Stay in PEACE and GL in TEST     Vy73`s de Maciek F4VSQ/SQ6MS   Dnia 15 marca 2022 04:36 Stan Stockton <wa5rtg at gmail.com> napisał(a):  I thought about skipping the Russian DX Contest this weekend but this is my last week before returning to Arkansas.  Skipping it would have no impact on anything except for me missing my last opportunity on this trip to do something I had planned to do.   Instead my F3 message in N1MM will be programmed to send  something like <<<<No War >>> TU ZF9CW.  That will likely have more impact than not working the contest especially if a lot of others did the same.   I have no idea what the activity will be.  I didn’t have a single UA call me in the Spring Stew Perry Contest this weekend and out of about 300 logs there are only two Russian submissions.   73… Stan, ZF9CW  _______________________________________________  CQ-Contest mailing list   CQ-Contest at contesting.com  lists.contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/cq-contest