[CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Mar 15 05:42:11 EDT 2022

RDX is normally one of my larger contests I do every year.

I am skipping it this year.

'Nuff said !

73 VE9AA
------------

I thought about skipping the Russian DX Contest this weekend but this is my
last week before returning to Arkansas.  Skipping it would have no impact on

anything except for me missing my last opportunity on this trip to do
something
I had planned to do.

Instead my F3 message in N1MM will be programmed to send  something like
<<<<No
War >>> TU ZF9CW.  That will likely have more impact than not working the
contest especially if a lot of others did the same.

I have no idea what the activity will be.  I didn't have a single UA call me
in
the Spring Stew Perry Contest this weekend and out of about 300 logs there
are
only two Russian submissions.

73. Stan, ZF9CW