[CQ-Contest] Santa Fe, NM Contesting

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Fri May 20 23:02:44 EDT 2022

Not everyone has the time, money, room, or XYL support to build his own
station.  I know that I certainly didn't have enough of those to build a
decent setup when I was still working.  If he's an experienced contest
operator he might reasonably not want to be constrained by physical or
financial limits if he has other options available to him ... hence his
query.  It's a hobby, not an obligation.

Dave  AB7E