[CQ-Contest] VHF contest - will missing "/R" result in busted call?

Paul Bourque pbourque at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:40:14 EDT 2022

Hi John,

If you are signing /R and and stations log you without the /R, it will be a
busted call.  The reason is due to the fact that Rovers can also submit an
entry as a fixed station (not signing /R) as well as a Rover in the
contest.  Thus, the calls are treated as 2 separate call signs in the
contest.

73,
Paul Bourque N1SFE
ARRL Contest Program Manager