[CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Nov 13 10:52:49 EST 2022

Another thought on these is water waste/cost?

Or for those of us out in the nice RF quiet Boonies,

Imaging you go somewhere say a vacation. And while you are gone for some
reason it turns on.

Many many people have just holding tanks for their waste from the house
imaging when you get home and your tank is full to overflowing and who
knows how much of the house is flooded?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET