[CQ-Contest] Encouraging Spotting of SSB QSOs in Contests

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Wed Nov 30 10:53:14 EST 2022

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:48:00AM -0500, Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:
> Well, of course there is an intermediate step - users of N1MM Logger
> on any mode can select the Option "spot all S&P QSOs".  My hunch,
> totally unsupported by real data, is that people hesitate to do that
> because, if they are operating Unassisted, they don't want to be
> accused of cheating.

I dont think that is the reason.

There are usually less unassisted folks than assited in a contest
these days.

If you cant get the assisted folks to spot why are you blaming the
unassisted?

You have the data - make a list of the numbrer of spots put out by
callsign in the CQ WW SSB contest.

Compaire that to the folks reporting scores in assisted and multi
categories.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net