[CQ-Contest] Aging Contesters

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 06:47:24 EDT 2022

My anti-aging drug of choice comes from an old bit by well known medical researcher/banjo player/comedian Steve Martin.You can see/hear his recommendation a few minutes into this video from 42 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIcYkEIVdc

Real doctors do say it is effective on  30% of the population.

It goes by the name Placebo, comes in many forms. PVRCer Fred K3ZO seems to get his in the high quantity of baconhe consumes. Since I've become a coffee snob, I believe I'm getting mine from the expensive freshly roasted coffeebeans I buy.

I think the acronym TFIC stands for Tongue Firmly in Cheek, but I forget - uh, oh, maybe I'm in the 70%...

73 John K3TN