[CQ-Contest] QSO Party Rules

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 21:43:28 EDT 2022

The primary concern originally raised was that the rules for selected State QSO Parties are written to unfairly influence mobiles to not operate enough if at all on the high bands.

One of the contests in the list of perpetrators was the Pa QSO Party.

I’m very curious as to exactly which “mobile influencing” rules in the event make it suspect.  Because I don’t see any.

73, Ron W3WN