[CQ-Contest] Win-Test VS DXLog

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Sep 28 10:55:45 EDT 2022

The other day I came across a nice image of what loggers were used in
the three CQWW contests.
I saved them thankfully, because I can not find where I found them.

Anyway it had as usual N1MM+ as being the majority logger. more than 50%
All the rest combined is still less than N1MM+ Alone!

But looking close at the others, I saw two others that by the scores
submitted
they seemed promising. Win-Test and DXLog. So I went to check them out.

First was Win-Test,  OK I have seen something like this in pictures of
peoples
shacks during a contest. Lets try it,  UG!  gotta Buy it. he he he,
Maybe later lets look at DXLog.

HUH, it looks exactly the same as Win-Test, as far as I can tell,  hey
it's free.
I try it,  Interesting!

So, my question for you all here is,

What is the differences between Win-Test and DXLog?

What can Win-Test do, that DXLog can't do, that would make it worthwhile
to pay for Win-Test?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET