[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest - Self-spotting is allowed in ALL entry categories, including UNASSISTED

Joseph B. Fitzgerald jfitzgerald at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:46:44 EST 2023

Good attitude Vitor!

I am a bit of a donkey too.  Self spotting seems crazy to me, but here we are.   The beauty of contesting is that you can create your own overlays ... for example I sometimes challenge Sig N3RS, and one of the "rules" we have for ourselves is that your score does not count unless you attend church on Sunday morning!

Looking forward to working you this coming weekend from K1KI, and make sure to have fun!

de KM1P Joe