[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:34:10 EST 2023

I think the explanation is that when you spotted yourself on DX Summit you attracted a few casual operators who were just looking at DX Summit scroll by.  Then you got a spot from one of those guys or someone else who spotted you via telnet and everyone working the contest using assistance got it and the pileup ensued.

73…Stan, K5GO