[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting

Weisz László ha3nu at tolna.net
Thu Mar 9 15:07:35 EST 2023

F4DSK wrote:

...All my selfspots only generated a few calls ..., then the flow of
calls was nothing like that generated by a spot on the cluster. But when
a North American station put me on the cluster, it was really different
and I found myself with a continuous stream of callers....

I had the same experience. I was contacted to K1EU and VE7CC clusters
and my spots were appeared on both, but with not real effect. When I was
spotted by a NA station I had definitely more callers for a while.

73 Lacy HA3NU/HG3R