[CQ-Contest] FT4 Sprint Frequencies

john reillyjf at comcast.net
Fri May 26 12:27:32 EDT 2023

I thought the agreement prior to the contest was that we would operate
80 Khz above the bottom of the band on 80 thru 10m; however, I found no
activity on 7.080. Everybody was on 7.0475. Never went to 80m, so no
idea where people were.

I do think this needs to be standardized and published. I can see some
advantages working on common frequencies with others -- you may get
incidental contacts with non-contestors; however, there is a lot to be
said to be on frequencies dedicated to the contest.

Any suggestions?
   - 73, John, N0TA