CT9.13 Bug report

Robert Wood w5robert@blkbox.COM
Mon, 31 Oct 1994 12:44:51 -0600 (CST)

> Ken-
>
> Here is an official bug report for 9.13 after CQWW:
>
> 1. Dupe checking has a bug related to 2-radios. After switching from
> one radio to another, the dupe checking uses the band information for the
> previously selected radio. Example:
>
>    Select Radio1. Set to 20 meters. Work DL0WW.
>
> 4. This may be more of a comment than a bug, and it is certainly not unique
> to V9:
>
>    Hit Alt-A and Ctrl-right arrow to get into the announce window. Now
>    get distracted as you here 5W1MM start to CQ on the frequency you just
>    left on 15. You quickly work him, type in his call, and hit enter.
>    Instead of logging him, CT does a grab spot from whatever was selected
>    in the announce window. This means the 5W1MM got wiped from the
>    call field, and the rig gets QSY'ed so you lose the frequency info.
>
> -Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com
This is also true in version 8, as I found over the week-end.  The
only hope that I know is to insure that you hit the <esc> key before you
hit the enter key - then it logs the call OK.
Also, I used version 8.45 after the latest version of 8 (8.53??) went
off into the wild blue....  8.45 was well behaved during the test.
Robert Wood
WB5CRG  w5robert@blkbox.com