RES file description

Randy Thompson k5zd@ICONICS.COM
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:46:12 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if this is the best answer, but I can suggest an alternative.

There is a command "AK1AFORMAT" that outputs the log in a flat ASCII file
format with fixed column widths.  You should have no problem getting that
into Paradox.  It will have all the necessary info.

The ARRL .LOG output format is another flat ASCII file you could try to use.

I had exactly the same QSL problem/need that you do.  I solved it by
using WJ2O software which handles the import from CT pretty well.  It has
some user interface issues I don't like, but it gets the job done.  I do
all of my QSLing on a response only basis.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
k5zd@iconics.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org