Great Multi Port Board

KWIDELITZ@delphi.com KWIDELITZ@delphi.com
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:42:40 -0400 (EDT)

Yesterday I installed a Quickpath Systems Flexport 42 I/O card. It is a
dream. 4 COM ports which can be configured for 8 different addresses and
IRQs 3 - 15, plus 2 LPT ports, for $139, (800-995-8828.)

Now I can have my mouse and modem on COM 1 and 2 (so I don't have to switch
things around from day to day business use,) TNC on COM3, Radio 1 on COM4 and
Radio 2 on COM5. CT's COMTSRs allow this configuration. I had a question and
called Quickpath on their 800# at 5:30pm and got an answer in two minutes.
Great outfit, great product.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com