CT 9.23 and WPX

frenaye@pcnet.com frenaye@pcnet.com
Thu, 1 Jun 95 05:43:27 PDT

Alt-M does nothing, even thought the documentation says it'll provide a
[useless] country worked list.  Same thing in CT 9.13.

Surprised to find no .CON file is created, nor .CNT for those interested.
And, how about changing .CON to show NA and USA on separate lines for all CT
contests.  I resorted to telling CT it was CQWW not CQ WPX after the contest
to get a .CON file (and others) to review.

I wish there was a table showing 0/2/3/4/6 point QSOs per band was generated

Seems odd that there's no way to view multipliers (prefixes worked) during
the contest.  We ran the WRITEMULT command, then exited CT during the
contest, copied the resulting file to a diskette, re-started CT and printed
out the list on a PC/printer in the other room.

I appear to have a real weird problem with serial numbers.  They were
generated and sent correctly but show up in CT wrong.  Each individual band
file (95WPXCW.40, etc) has the s/n correct but when in CT the numbers are
sometimes right, sometimes not....  Anyone else have the same problem?  Any
ideas on how to fix it?

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com