CT9.20 buglist

Tony Brock-Fisher fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:16:50 -0500

Here's my list of bugs, petty complaints, and suggestions
after using CT9.20 in ARRL CW and SSB contests:

1. Hitting ALT-DELETE dumps the program. Crash and burn!

2. Leaving the ALT-G (gab) window open apparently kills
network traffic. This causes the logs to get out of sync.
Example: Stn1 is typing a gab message to Stn2. Stn2 logs
a contact while Stn1 is typing. The Q never makes it to
Stn1 log.

3. If you have no radio2 selected in the setup menu, then
the ALT-period key should be disabled. Here's why: I accidently
hit the ALT-period, switching to (non-existent) radio2. I didn't
notice this. However, Radio2 was set on 40 meters, so the until
I notice the problem, my 20 meter Q's get logged on 40. Solution
is to go back in the log and fix the bands manually, and hit
alt-period again to go back to radio1 (computer controlled).
This ALT-period thing actually happens a lot, cause its
right next to ALT-comma, the band map feature, which gets
used a lot.

4. If CTRL-ENTER can manually enter a stn in the band map,
shouldn't there be a way to manually delete a stn from
the band map? Those mults you still need after K1AR passes
them to 160 are distracting! (Maybe there is a way to do this;
I confess to lack of RTFM).

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com