CT via Ethernet?

Rob Snieder PA3ERC norf@euronet.nl
Mon, 15 May 1995 03:40:57 +0000

Hello CT users, I like to know if somebody has ever tried to make a
ct network using ethernet cards instead of the traditional com
port/COMTSR network .
I'm thinking about setting up an ethernet network and odi drivers.
What I need is a tsr which captures the comport and re-routes it to
the odi driver of the ethernet card. In this way you can use much
longer cables then via rs232 and you will have less interfearance of
rf when setting up a multi-multi station with big power.
Maby this function can be added to the ct tsr family.

73 de Rob member of PI4COM/PA6WPX
Rob Snieder PA3ERC
norf@euronet.nl

--