CT v.9 on Pentium

Lew Sayre lew@teleport.com
Sun, 14 May 1995 13:10:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Don,
    I too have had an unsolvable problem... so far with running CT on my
Pentium.. 60MHz machine. I've tried 2 separate interfaces.. 1 by Yaesu &
the other by W1GEE.  When I try to control the radio it moves at a snails
pace.. 15 or 16 seconds between keystroke to 'puter activity. The program
runs fine ... if I don't do the radio setup.  TR seems to run OK. I've
triple checked all the port settings, IRQ's, etc.
   Anybody out there running CT on a pentium with the radio setup?  How
you doing it?
   The only error message I get is Yaesu radio timeout.... but the CAT
light is blinking every 3-5 seconds on the FT-1000. I've been running CT
through DOS... not through Windows or any other logging program.
    At Dayton I received the most recent version of CT... but it does the
same thing.
    Any ideas?
   73 and I remain,
    Lew       N7AVK       lew@teleport.com