CT update for June VHF test

Tyler Stewart kf3p@cais.cais.com
Tue, 23 May 1995 18:05:50 -0400

I dont have Ken's email address, so I'll just post this public and hope he
sees it.

I spoke to Ken at Dayton about adding a grid multiplier needed announcement
under the logging line ala NA where when you log someone, it tells you what
other bands need that grid.  Ken said he'd consider adding that mod and was
wondering if it might be ready for the June VHF contest...

Another thing I'd like to see happen is enlargement of the grid map...either
full screen toggled or just a few grids larger in each direction...in 50 line
mode there is plenty of room to leave it up.  It would also be nice to toggle
the map band by band without changing the logging band.

Hope I've got an ear here!

73, Tyler KF3P (2m op at K3MQH LM)

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com