V9.27 and FT1000mp

KT6V@aol.com KT6V@aol.com
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:57:51 -0500

I recently downloaded this version and find that it doesnt interface with the
MP in the Band Map window. Here are the symptoms. "CAT" lite flashes on MP,
Freq displayed on CT is 14349.2 (never changes). I can qsy the MP by typing
the freq into the call sign window. The band map freq shows this new freq for
one second, then reverts to 14349.2.The computer interface is the same
harness I have successfully used with my FT-1000D. The comtsr's are all
configured properly, ie, 1 and 4 are downloaded and 2 and 3 are set for the
Tnc and Radio. Anybody had same problem or any suggestions? 73 Tom.

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org