CT networked via Ethernet ???

h. remijn hremijn@czn.zeelandnet.nl
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 13:32:57 +0000

At PI4ZLD we use a ethernet network troughout the club building.
So far we didn't have problems with any interference.
At work I once tested the radiation of the coax cables and UTP cabling
system.
We didn't see any  noise coming from the ethernet netwerk, not with coax
and not with UTP cabling. The only problem were the computers.

It would be nice of someone could give pointers to serial port emulators
for ethernet, because every contest we have to build a parallel network
with serial cables which produce a lot of HF noise.

Henk

Henk Remijn
Operator of PI4ZLD.
Email: hremijn@zeelandnet.nl