FD Imports into LogWindows

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr@Interpath.com
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:18:24 -0300

First let me say I am not saying CT has a problem. Just want everyone to
know what happened to me.

I imported my FD logs into Logwindows 3.0. I am using CT 9.26. So far in
Log I have found my 10 meter contacts on 6 meters and my 20 meters on 15.
Am still checking but a lot of work when you had almost 1600 Q's!!!!!

As I said I am not saying this is a problem with CT but just warning
people to check thier logs after they import. It could also be a problem
with my equipment.

73's Jim
           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Packet Node:               >> N4ZC <<                  *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org