Problems with CT-USER list should be fixed now

Jim Reisert AD1C AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Tue, 05 Mar 96 20:29:48 EST

Lyndon had some disk problems over the weekend.  This resulted in LOSING
the CT-USER mailing list.  Fortunately, I had an old copy from December,
and a history of changes since January, so the list has been reconstructed
to the best of my ability.

If you are subscribed to *both* CQ-CONTEST and CT-USER, you should receive
two copies of this message.  If you did not, and you expected to, send a
message to CT-USER-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org that says SUBSCRIBE in the body
of the message.

If you received two copies and only expected ONE, send a message to
CT-USER-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org that says UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the
message.

This message should also help me to find any addresses which were not
removed from the list that should be.

Thanks for your patience.

73 - Jim AD1C

--